Friday, October 21, 2005

Envie

I want to...learn how to give good massage. But I am worried about having some sweaty hairy man as my practise partner.

I want to...get new glasses. I rarely wear glasses anymore because well, I want new ones. I alternate between frameless and Nana. Is there anything else? What do you wear?

I want to...go on holiday. Anywhere. I am desperate to feel the etrange.

I want to...buy a hat for the spring racing carnival. I have the dress(es), but no hat. And the Melbourne Cup is a week away. Panic.

5 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

I want to.... HIT THE MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT!!!
:o

4:03 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Yes, you MUST find a hat this weekend, Miss Julia! I shall photograph mine this weekend and send to you (I promise!).

Re: glasses - I bought new ones in May this year when I was in Japan. Chanel, in red - oh so chic. The onces before that were D&G (yes, I am a designer glasses whore!) and were brown metallic glasses.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Ooh yes I'm a designer glasses whore myself. Nana are D&G and frameless are - big surprise - Mr Minimalism himself, Armani.

The Chanel ones sound fab, dah-link!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Em said...

mine are very Nana M like - black and white frames, by Mooks - I love them and get soooo many comments on them!

I'm trying to work out what to wear for the cup too!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Thank you Dauphine! I had a look on their site and they don't seem to have that model number, but similar. They sound very nice, and since I also have dark hair I'll go try ones with a golden frame!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home