Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Want A Week Off

I want a week off to:

+ Go vintage shopping.
+ Make quirky jewellery.
+ Bake a fabulous cake.
+ Taste-test more cupcakes.
+ Make homemade face masks with honey and/or yoghurt.
+ Have brunch with a good book.
+ Buy these Louboutins and walk around the house in them:



Of course, should I have a week off, I would spend it lying on the couch, watching beyond-dull daytime TV, eating stale popcorn and greasy Chinese, then feel guilty for wasting My Week Off.

3 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Those shoes are gorgeous. I so love Christian Louboutins (and they fit my feet very well, but I can barely walk in mine, so they rest in their box).

I'm remarkably good with weeks off, but I'm so used to it (and have such luxurious time off that it doesn't matter if I "waste" a few days) that I manage to get a lot done.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is EXACTLY what would happen to me if I had a week off!

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats them! that's almost what my green shoes look like - same cololur for starters - except they are covered in some sort of satiny chiffon like material and have peridot beads and stuff sewn on the front.....ooh! it's Spring!!!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home