Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Paris Spring Pret A Porter Collections

'Ideal me' outfit, courtesy of Carolina Herrera (you already know I'm obsessed with Junior's interior decorating):


The prints at Anna Sui are beyond beautiful.



I've always wanted a dress/look like this.

Pure white at D&G - how wonderful!

I have been ga-ga over these semi-transparent/big knicker signature D&G dresses for years and years. Glorious that they're back. And in white!

I love Fendi

I am addicted to white lace

I want this outfit

Simply because I have a crush on Sadie Frost:


Isn't this a great picture! Shy Martin Grant (Australia's own):


Roland Mouret

What a great dress and colour. And because it's Roland Mouret you know it would make you look and feel a million dollars.

Pure sex-on-legs as Versace knows best.

1 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Note to self: Start saving loose change by the handful to go shopping in Sydney!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home