Friday, November 04, 2005

Dream World

I dreamt last night SJP came to visit wherever I was. She was extremely beautiful, with flawless, golden skin, her golden blonde hair perfectly tied back. I was gushing about her wonderful her perfume was, that I so admired her for making the perfume that she wanted and not some fluff-in-a-bottle that would appeal en masse. The fact is her perfume isn't really anything to me, it's one giant final note and no layers of deliciousness. The bottle is, ah, lovely, though.

It would be fun to be friends with SJP, I'm sure.

Oh and I bought some Guccis today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK now, talk me through how you afford Guccis and a mortgage.

this is something i'm going to be needing toknow soon..so spill....

2:39 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

1. Credit.
2. eBay.
3. $5 steaks for dinner - it's cheaper than cooking.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home