Wednesday, December 14, 2005

This Week

Watching: Betty Blue on DVD. God I love that film.
Buying: Big Amazon order of books, a Brigitte Bardot DVD and CDs (Paolo Conte, my current obsession). And it's been shipped *squeels*
Loving: L'Occitane Milk Shampoo and Conditioner.
Must: Start my Christmas shopping, oops.
Having Erotic Dreams About: Tommy Lee. Really good, surprisingly.
Feeling: Very crafty. Wish I had a holiday home where I could do crafty things in between eating bowls of fresh prawns and playing chess.

3 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Am about to place a huge order with Amazon myself -- gets my Christmas packages shipped to my brother's so I don't have to carry them on the plane! Must remember to do it ASAP so they'll get there in time for the holidays.

11:08 AM  
Blogger charlotte said...

I'm with you on the holiday house... airy and full of light on a lake in sweden, with a dock where I could sunbathe and fish in the summer, nipping inside to sew, paint and upholster anything within range in the cosy snow-covered and candle-filled winter... yea for pipe dreams!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I have my desk covered in craft materials - cardmaking, knitting, wrapping....I need a holiday house myself - that way I could spread everything out. I don't mind Lottie's idea of having it in Sweden either!

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home