Friday, December 23, 2005

To Everyone


I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas, filled with tasty treats and full tummy naps. May the unwrapping of gifts yield Cheshire cat smiles. And be sure to match the bright lights of your Christmas tree with the bright lights of your camera flash - take plenty of happy snaps.

It has been a delight getting to you know many of you through this weird and wonderful world of blogging, and I am lucky to have you part of my life's daily pleasures. Be safe and have a blast.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your sentiments are beautiful. happy holidays to you...thanks for the great blog reading this year! look forward to more in 2006.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your blog and hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.

8:01 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Happy holidays, my dear!

11:52 AM  
Blogger IMEDAGOZE said...

hi Julia:

thanks for your visit to my blog! You have a lovely blog. Happy holidays! I'll see you again in 2006!

cheers.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home