Monday, January 30, 2006

Constant Cravings

I have the biggest craving for shoes. Particularly coloured shoes, like an apple green Louboutin. But there are so many pretty things out there, these just from E Luxury. Luckily they are all completely unaffordable and must remain eye candy for now.


A fun bright dress from Missoni.


It's the wardrobe equivalent of the perfect cupcake. Marc Jacobs Eyelet Skirt.


Since I am still looking for The Perfect Black Trousers, these Marc Jacobs Fine Wool Pants taunt me nicely.

But if I was going to relent and buy something, and it's not those Louboutins, it would be...

...This very delicate Marc by Marc Jacobs Bella Thermal Top.

4 Comments:

Blogger The unknown poster said...

Ohh, I *adore* those pants. Good black plants are hard to come by. But I'm not sure I feel comfortable buying something like that over the net.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I know - trousers are probably the most hit or miss of any garment.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those black pants look PERFECT!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That skirt and those trousers look gorgeous!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home