Monday, January 30, 2006

Hey Mambo

I start Italian classes with mum this Saturday. Last time I learnt Italian was before Europe two and half years ago and I very much enjoyed it - very much enjoyed being teacher's pet too. I think she was pleased to have someone enjoying learning her language and enjoying participating. Why do people become wallflowers in extra-curriculum classes, like it's shameful to try your best or that it's enough to enrol and pay and show up more times than not. Those Italian classes got me around Italy with "un bicchiere de vino rosso per favore" and I'm hoping this will really kick-start learning another language seriously. By the time I leave for Europe in June I want to at least flawlessly get to "this pair in a 39.5, per favore"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home