Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Movies To See

Another list to help me remember all the movies out or coming soon that I can't wait to see.

At the movies:

+ A History Of Violence
+ Water
+ Syriana (free movie tix)
+ Cache
+ March Of The Penguins
+ Proof
+ The Constant Gardener
+ Pink Panther (yes! I want to see it! I never saw the originals, it's true. I love Steve Martin, I love Jean Reno, I love the line from the promo "was it fatal?" - "yes" - "how fatal?" - "completely". And I love Beyonce's hat and hopefully the credits will have more info on it)

Wait for DVD:

+ Look Both Ways

7 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Personally (just me personally) I'd see The Constant Gardner in the theater if you can -- the cinematography is just stunning, and D and I tend to think it's one of the most-overlooked films of the year.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

I'll definitely try and see it then. March is becoming such a tight squeeze (in the best way though!).

10:13 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Well, I'd skip Syriana -- though you have free tickets. I know it was a well-done movie, but honestly it did very little for me. (Still haven't seen A History of Violence...I'll go see it with you if you want!)

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please please please see the original Pink Panthers first. I don't think anyone could be a patch on Peter Sellers.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Oooh! I just love that you can write something like that and it's now an actual possibility!

10:39 AM  
Blogger chimera said...

The Constant Gardener is superb. I disagree about Syriana though - I thought it was excellent as well. I like a movie that doesn't dumb itself down !

9:36 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

The Constant Gardener is one of my favourite films this year- I saw Cache a few days ago and was SO disappointed. Dull and pretentious.

Water is very well done. March of the Penguins was great, although it made me very glad I'm not a penguin.

Haven't seen Syriana yet...

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home