Friday, March 24, 2006

An Observation

The perfect avocado is like a perfect soft boiled egg. Eaten with a spoon with some salt, every last bit scooped out of it's shell.

I am eating said avocado because it is the only thing I can do right now. I am feeling so low today. I haven't felt so crap in recent memory. Whether it's an anxiety attack or a taste of depression that I thought I had seen the last of, I just want to run away. I don't want to blog, I don't want to talk about it, I want to get out of this space and find out why the fuck I am like this.

6 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Thanks hon - I'm having a great time with Theresa and it just hit me when I got to work today. I'll be fine when I see her.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Hang in there, hon. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous weekend. `

7:48 PM  
Blogger Y said...

Aw, I wish I could help. I've been there, too. For, oh, a few years. BTW, bottles upon bottles of wine - not the best way to deal with it, in my experience at least! Go with the avocado. Or chocolate. Chocolate always helps.

5:56 AM  
Blogger chimera said...

hope you feel better soon, Julia.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I was right there last weekend. Too much sadness and I couldn't wade through it. I took residence on the couch and had a really hard time even lifting my head. Sometimes we just need to have those days...but we can pick ourselves back up and go back to being fabulous.
Hang in there.

3:19 AM  
Blogger maitresse said...

aw, kiddo, no worries, you're not the only one who's like "that."

keep your mind occcupied-- keep some structure in your days-- and they'll pile up one on the other and you'll start to feel better.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home