Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Power Of Skinny Jeans

So I bought a pair of Lee Supatubes and I love them so much I want to marry them.

I wore them with knee-high boots and a simple cashmere jumper on Monday night to I's party at Opera Bar and I just felt so confident. This is really my look for now. I had them shortened by mum and wore them with my patent Alessandro del'Acquas flats to the Roosters v Dragons game on Anzac Day and I just know I'm going to live in them forever. The amount of attention wearing them is welcomingly flattering too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

I hate you and your skinny jeans! :-(

OK, not really - I'm just bitter because I will never, ever be able to wear skinny jeans. *sigh*

4:23 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hehe, Sarah will hate me too, we were so anti skinny jeans!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home