Monday, April 24, 2006

The Weekend In Point Form

+ Friday night spent with A. Sex, drugs and electronica. It was so sexy, so happy, so dancey. Dancing and kissing at Candy's Apartment, finally a club I love. When we crashed at 4am he hugged me in bed and didn't budge, and when I reciprocated he held me closer and just stayed there. It was a really nice, long absent feeling.
+ Saturday was chilled, naturally. At mum's we looked at photos and as photos tend to do, they bring out stories of the past.
+ Sunday was a day with N: started with homemade eggs on cocotte then shopping in the city* and dinner at Grandfather's Moustache, so old school and is there a better name for a restaurant?

* I bought skinny jeans! After so much weekend eating there is no way I even want to think of trying them on.

1 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend. I do wish my Friday night had in any way resembled yours. Slinging food in the gay district was ever so slightly less glamourous, but at least a little electronica filtered through the sound system...

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home