Thursday, May 04, 2006

180

Things are going really well for me at the moment. The business is on cloud nine and I'm loving it to bits. Everything is just working and it's the most fantastic feeling. I can't sleep because I'm buzzing with accomplishments and new ideas.

I just know things will fall apart at any minute though - this is how my life works. Many people say they experience the same thing, but with me it's locked in - it always goes like this. Whenever I'm happy and something really good happens, suddenly - and it's whiplash suddenly - life does a 180 and life is at it's worst.

So here I am, enjoying this wave of wonderfulness, and waiting for the hour where I'll have it kicked out of me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doll Face said...

Babes, this is the 180 or it could be the 360. All good things from this point onwards.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Good to see another fashion blog in Sydney. Keep up the good work.

11:42 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

Hopefully not. I guess you just have to take every day as it comes.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home