Monday, May 08, 2006

Cache

This is very very unique. And it's a good movie, a good thriller. It's stunning. The interaction between each character is so well executed, especially the scenes between Georges and Anne. It's such a real relationship. The movie is creepy and leaves you speechless and with so many hypotheses. Impossible to recommend, it's a film you have to see of your own volition.

Plus, it's Daniel Auteuil. I'd watch him boiling an egg. One of my happiest moments ever was arriving in Paris and the first night seeing him walk into a cafe, shaking hands with a handsome man at the entrance. I pinched myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

The throat slitting scene was a bit extreme.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

I knew it was going to happen, and I liked that extreme shock, just like with the chicken. It really made you bolt up and horrify you.

10:05 AM  
Blogger la chipie said...

I been wanting to see it a while! Now I am even more convinced!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Security Dog (love your pic, feck!) - I love the Ripoux movies (they're available on eBay, check it out). Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to checking out your blog too, make sure you post some movie reviews as we do have very similar (ie good) taste!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home