Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Ideal Man

I've found him. I know I've lead you to believe it could be Romain Duris, Dylan Moran or Anthony Bourdain. Actually, my ideal man will always be Anthony, what am I on about? But, it's just that...can't I have two?

Giorgio Locatelli.



I've loved him from the minute I saw him and my ga-ga just gets stronger and stronger. The raspy thick Italian-meets-London accent, the banter, the laconic sense of humour, the no-bullshit recipes and attitude towards good food. Those eyes.

So, basically the kind of men I'm into are: haggard-looking hard-core chefs with a wicked sense of humour. If you know of any real life (and unmarried) examples, let me know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mabs said...

That's ok.

No I don't have to compete with you over Dylan :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I never said I'll give up the others!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Mabs said...

Damn!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home