Sunday, July 23, 2006

Thank You Sydney

I've had a pretty crap few days - I may publish that post later on - but I had just the right spoonful of sugar to make things that little bit better.

Last night I joined the girls at Leichhardt for what I thought was just going to be a coffee but an invite to a party at a funky club lead to a night of too much tequila, booty-shaking and flirting - all much needed. There was also a near punch-up between myself and a friend of the Italian I was flirting with over the WC final.

This morning with my heavy head I needed to get out, so took a walk to the city through Hyde Park. The sky was blue and I felt warm under my thin top, and I was happy. The freaks of Sunday morning, the birds, the trees, the sun. Just perfect. Thank you Sydney, for being the Sydney of Sunday 23 July 2006, 12.00pm to 2.30pm. Just what I needed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

sorry to hear you had a crap few days - you and me both!

definitely catch you soon - next week or week after

keep your chin up - very excited about the new pup!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home