Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bits

I went to the solarium yesterday for the first time, with Nat. Me likey!
***
Mum is staying with me this week and we've been watching multiple episodes of Sex and the City after dinner. It's very funny:

"What did he say?" "Oral sex." What?" "Oral sex." "What?" "ORAL SEX!"
"He calls it the chocolate what? Chocolate starfridge?" "The chocolate starFISH!"
"A strap-on? Is that how you say it?"
***
Spring is in the air and there's nothing better. The sky is blue and the air sparkles with sunshine warmth. I'm so happy.
***
Having such bad dreams lately. Broken sleep, scary visions, I love my sleep so much but now I want to stay awake as long as possible. Where do these horrible dreams come from?

5 Comments:

Blogger Doll Face said...

The above reasons are why I don't watch SATC with mother dearest

3:39 PM  
Blogger Doll Face said...

OMG! No! She did not! Sorry, i can just hear her accent while saying that how cute!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

solariums.

the only thing that gets me through winter with some semblance of sanity. About once every 7-10 days....medicinal purposes you know.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I was so anti-solarium, and then realised how crap I treat my body anyway - rarely using sunscreen, enjoying the occassion *cough* smoke - so what the hell!

8:24 AM  
Blogger la femme said...

Haha- I can imagine the SATC scenario perfectly.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home