Monday, August 14, 2006

Date #2

I haven't felt excited about a guy for so long. No matter how much I tried, I always held a light out for A. But finally this has faded, and here I am, open to new things.

And, I'm excited about a guy. Date #2.

We met at a local pub and had a great night. A lot in common, lots of laughs and quite a few drinks (tequila shots on a first date?). So since the whole "would you like to come back to my place for a coffee" is quite the novelty, I did one on him, never thinking he'd accept. He did. Massive amount of impressive fooling around. Horrible hangover the next day.

And he called, and I'm giddy. I know I shouldn't be, and anytime this has happened before it's never worked out, so I'm cautious. But geez it'd be nice...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

oooh how exciting! I so miss that feeling - the stomach butterflies, the anticipation.

Who have to update us on EVERYTHING!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Melanie O. said...

How exciting! :)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home