Wednesday, August 02, 2006

French-Sick

+ I can't tell you how thrilled I was to check my mail yesterday and to find two crisp brown paper A4 envelopes, each containing the past two Elle magazines. N, it was the kindest thing and it felt like Christmas morning. I devoured them last night in a blissful curl-up on my couch. Merci mille fois.

+ The ridiculously talented, funny, gorgeous Maitresse just did the perfect post on French bureaucracy in summer (and the post underneath about the market sellers in Mirepoix is equally gold).

3 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

Gasp! I love perfect snail mail like that.

Just under 3 weeks to Paris... OUI OUI!!! I am "french-sick" already.

1:45 PM  
Blogger maitresse said...

you are so sweet! right back atcha!
we'll meet up next time!

8:33 PM  
Blogger chimera said...

You're welcome, bella. Glad you enjoyed them !

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home