Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Giving It A Go

Putting my profile up was not as hard as I thought it would be. Granted I didn't put too much effort into it, and password-protected my photo. You can send free 'kisses' which just dings them with your interest but you need to pay to email. I thought this is now or never so handed over my credit card details for the minimum payment.

Friends have told me they use the site as an ego boost, but I've always found that, well, daft. If you're getting your ego boost from faceless strangers in electronic land, it's time to take a good hard look at yourself. So, after a day my Inbox is full of kisses, and I go through them all, while browsing myself and sending out my own kisses. It's not as cringe-worthy as I expect. There are even a couple of guys who pique my interest and we exchange nice emails, with suggestions of meeting up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home