Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Whole Bunch Of Random Bollocks

+ Quote I love #1: "Sure he's loony, but he's also Tom Fucking Cruise. He makes three phone calls and he owns half of Korea" - thesuperficial.com.

+ I wish I was less fucked up. I wish I could completely, utterly forget about him. But I know why I can't, because he didn't love me like I wanted, needed, and the egoist in me can't get over that. (I will, don't worry, this is my blog, don't forget, it's here for me to release my too-many thoughts).

+ Quote I love #2: "You see we were dressed the same! That's right! We were his/hers black and white outfits a la Posh and Becs in their blissful first years of marriage, pre-Rebecca Loos" - Alpha Chick.

+ Lovely catch-up last night with the gorgeous Em at the Town Hall. Fish and chips, bubbly, girl talk, what more could you want.

+ Quote I love #3: "The pain is worth it...mmm...pain...valium...MMM" - email from S.

+ Chanel's Inimitable mascara is the best thing since...whatever. I never wear mascara, still own a dozen, but need to have this. In fact half of Chanel's latest campaign is must-have, and I've been yeah, whatever about make-up for months and months.

+ All I want is Mareva Galanter's haircut, except I couldn't get away with it. I envie girls with fringes:

3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

oh I lvoe that haircut! I'd love to have thick hair. I'm sure your hair would look good like that

yeah great seeing you last night - think we got quite loud actually! those poker players couldn't concentrate! haha

4:59 PM  
Blogger Doll Face said...

Ohhh.. I miss Balmain!

Valium is needed to numb those thoughts :-)

5:11 PM  
Blogger maitresse said...

yeah, I love it too, but I can't stand having hair in my face, it drives me nuts

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home