Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fash Snippets

Marni, mi amore. I get butterflies when I think of Marni - I truly heart the label. It actually angers me when I see blatant rip-offs (yea, I'm finger pointing at you Veronika Maine). There's something that pulls at my heart strings over the fluids lines, the cut of necklines, sleeves, hems, the belts that drape it all in, the block colours, like this collection's silky taupes and clean whites. To be honest I don't see much 'spring' in Spring 2007 and I was more wowed this time last year, but there's a lot to likey too.


My idol, Consuela


I want this coat yesterday

Also, APC has a few pieces on sale, none of which I looked twice at except for this completely must-have dress:


Available in orange and black, on sale for 160E

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

I love the belts in this marni collection, and the brown ones wrapped round the waist on everything at prada too.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home