Wednesday, September 27, 2006

OMGOMGOMG

Good Food Month starts shortly and...

We just got in to a Gordon Ramsey lunch!!!

You can keep your Brad Pitts and Wentworth Miller heartthrobs...this is the most exciting thing I can think of. I've even convinced Kath to come with me and we're both a-flutter. He'll no doubt spot me and fall in love with me, a la:

Four Seasons Hotel, October 23, 12.30pm. $68 includes two-course meal, wine and coffee.

We've also booked in for a market tour with the cute-as-a-button Giovanni Pilu. I was hesitant at the 5.45am start (that time of day is only good for being at the airport to start a holiday) but it's a fantastic opportunity to discover the fish and Flemington markets with one of the most passionate Italian (Sardinian) chefs in the country.

October 26, 5.45am-9.30am, $40 includes entry, transport parking, coffee and pastries.

5 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

oh I'm jealous!!!!

We are ready to phone Gordon's Hospital road restaurant in London when we go there on our honeymoon in May. Can't wait. My fianee has all his cook books - he's obsessed!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Em, I thought of you! I think there are still places if you're interested in this lunch. Definitely book in for a meal at one of his London restaurants, it would be so so so special. His books are divine, and he has an autobiography (called Humble Pie) coming out!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Em said...

oh I might try and look to see if I can book. Looks fantastic!!!!

he is such a great chef, and totally underrated i think

9:55 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

what have you done to me? everytime I check your blog I have to scroll down to look at Romain Duris again - maybe you could work him into your banner somehow?! phwoar...

12:58 AM  
Blogger la femme said...

Ooooo!

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home