Friday, September 01, 2006

Sexy Tunes

It's time to start planning N and I's joint birthday bash and this year's theme, following last year's inaugural 'summer', is 'sex'. The invite is a CD with our favourite themed songs (5 each plus one mutual), so today was thinking up my favourite sexy songs. I've come up with:

Basement Jaxx - Get Me Off (pill to this and try not to feel sexy)
Madonna - Skin (ultimate pilling sexy song)
Gainsbourg - L'Eau A La Bouche (pure seduction)
Blood Sugar Sex Magik - RHCP (this one just popped in my head and now I can't get it out as a 'sexy song'. It's dark and rough)
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love, or something from Motley Crue (heavier rock is pure sex)


What are yours?

7 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Darling Nikki - Prince and the Purple Revolution

Hot Ride - The Prodigy

Closer - Nine Inch Nails

Moments in love (sexual mix) Art of Noise

Bolero - Ravel - runs for 15 mins, with a crescendo climax ;-)

9:13 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

The first taste- Fiona Apple
closer-Nine inch nails
Outside-George Michael
Justify my love-Madonna
Eotica- Madonna.

Friggin Madonna. Moist!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Mme said...

The first 6 songs on Sonic Youth's Dirty, but specifically "100% and Wish Fulfillment."

Happy impending birthday.

11:09 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

Oy, I'm listening to that Gainsbourg tune maintenant- raging hormones I suppose...

Sounds like a great party.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

It was a tough choice between Whole Lotta Love and Closer.

And Justify My Love is the mutual song - she has a few doesn't she!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Em said...

god I play Whole Lotta Love in my car all the time- very loud! get loads of looks

yes Closer definitely

even

Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun I find sooo sexy- actually that whole album is sexy

Faith - George Michael
Madonna - Erotica

8:02 AM  
Blogger Em said...

oh and I do find Groove Armada - Superstylin sexy in a different way...

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home