Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This Week

Reading: An Omelette And A Glass Of Wine, Elizabeth David.
Going To See: Ascenseur pour l'echafaud tomorrow night at the Art Gallery. Finally!
Still Bitter: Materazzi publishes a headbutt 'joke' book. Oh for feck's sake. Let it go dude. I (almost) have.
On The French Banning Smoking: "Protecting the public is a laudable aim," said Alain Dutournier, chef at the Michelin-starred Carr des Feuillants restaurant in Paris. "But smoking a cigarette or cigar after a meal is a comfort and pleasure which is part of the art of living." (source, AFP). Damn straight.
Je veux badly: To wear with simple white tunic dresses and leather sandles:


Shell Ring by Mesi Jilly, $US285 (expected but still, ouch).

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

truly gorgeous and divinely beautiful ring, but madness at the price.

I am going to make it my aim to produce that by Christmas...I can think of no better reason to trawl through homewares shops looking for the perfect shell then carefully drilling it out.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I know, I've put it in the 'rainy Sunday afternoon' project file. And you know how I get through that list...

9:52 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

Beautiful ring. Holy markup though!

...and the French ban on smoking is a travesty. A travesty!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I knew you'd agree, bella!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful beautiful ring!!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

The French ban on smoking makes me want to start smoking again!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home