Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Dinner Party Of My Dreams

Just stumbled upon the Hedonist's New Year's Brunch, from my one true love Tony Bourdain. I cannot think of anything I would rather eat, or serve, either for new year's brunch, or for a sexy supper with a luvvah. And look at the styling, it couldn't be more perfect.

Leche de Tigre with seviche
Scrambled eggs with smoked Nova Scotia salmon, chives, and crème fraîche, topped with a healthy heap of Osetra caviar on a buckwheat blini

Blood-orange mimosa
Strawberries tossed with balsamic vinegar and a chiffonnade of mint


Notice the stubbed cigarettes near the mimosas, god I love this man

4 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

That looks amazing.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I cordially invite you to A Hedonists Brunch this New Years Morn. I'll supply the grub (god knows where I'm going to get blood oranges in mid summer though)

You can cook the eggs.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Deal.

9:18 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

cigarettes + mimosas = perfection

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home