Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Friday!

Ha! Scribbled on my to-do list for Saturday:
viking helmet
cosmopolitan shoes
solarium
---
+ Just bought a couple Moleskine City guides, which I have been gagging for for months. eBay is such a saviour for us in the antipodes.
+ Kylie #2 last night was fantastic. The gold seats were much worth it and Kath and I had a great time. She's beyond adorable. Favourite outfit? The black mini dress with patent over-the-knee boots and black headdress. I really want a pair of over-the-knee boots, but flats.
+ It's party time! Can't wait for Nat and I's joint birthday party tomorrow night at Tonic. This year's theme is SEX, and our choices for the CD invite:

Joint: Justify My Love, Madonna
Natalie: Flaunt it, TV Rock
Freak'n You, Jodeci
Good Enough, Bobby Brown
SexyBack, Justin Timberlake
Slave for you, Britney Spears
Me: Get Me Off, Basement Jaxx
Skin, Madonna
Piece Of Your Action, Motley Crue
I Feel Loved, Depeche Mode
Scorpio Rising, Death In Vegas (sung by Liam Gallagher)
Hidden Song: Wait (Whisper Song), Missy Elliott and Busta Rhymes


4 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

So glad you found your Moleskin City Guide! Thank god for ebay.

"black mini dress with patent over-the-knee boots"- pant, pant

Wish I was in Sydney tonight.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Oh, me too!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy birthday girl! Have an amazing time.

6:46 PM  
Blogger AlphaChick said...

The theme, the invite, the venue ... I love it all

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home