Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Have The Cake, And I Ate It Too

Today I did the ultimate in extravagance: I got a cleaner. It's just a one-off though. Never being home, the place has become a bit of a bachelor pad. The arrogance of the whole thing, of paying someone to do this gives me a bit of a kick; I went all out and paid extra so they even wash the dishes in the sink. Ooh yea. She even said to me "when you come home tonight the place will be sparkling". I can't wait to come home tonight!

Repeat to self: This will not become a regular thing, this will not become a regular thing...

3 Comments:

Blogger Doll Face said...

Do it! Organise it fortnightly. Life is too short to clean.

:-)

12:36 PM  
Blogger deepkickgirl said...

Go on, make it a regular thing! You know you want to! I have and it's worth every single cent. I would gladly do anything, anything, I tell you, to be able to afford the luxury of my regular cleaner. There's nothing better than coming home after a day's work to find your floors shiny clean and the shower scrubbed within an inch of its life. Oh bliss!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

God no - this is just to wipe the slate clean and start again. And you know my place, it doesn't take much to keep it in order. Plus I'm back to thinking if I should get Foxtel (I miss Ladette to Lady et al).

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home