Sunday, November 19, 2006

Quotes From These Past Few Days

"I miss u".
"Jules, there are so many Abos here, listen to this (holds phone out)...If he asks me for $2 I'm going to punch his fucking head in".
"I want to have casual sex with you".
"Australia doesn't have any culture" - "well do you go to the theatre, galleries, see Australian movies..." - "I don't consider those things culture".
(Explaining this week's Neighbours): "Stefan Dennis proposed to Lyn Scully" - "isn't she married to Carl Scully?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank Marcopolos said...

i didn't realize, "i want to have casual sex with you" could be used as a pick-up line. must add that one to my repertoir.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Stefan Dennis proposed to Lyn Scully??? WTF has been happening on Neighbours??? (rhetorical question - I don't feel the need for a full catch up on this topic)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home