Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holidays With My Mum

Since mum bought B a holiday for his birthday before they broke up a few weeks ago, I'm going with mum for a week to Club Med Lindeman Island instead.

11 years ago (11? Geez...), Club Med changed my life. I fell in love with a French bartender and it ruined me. Hopefully this time it will be less intense! I'm thinking more sunbaking and snorkelling and biting my tongue when mum wants to go to the cheesey circus entertainment and less smitten with tanned French men who do your head in.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Have a fabulous time away in the sun!

10:48 PM  
Blogger AlphaChick said...

Was it really 11 years ago ?!? Seems like yesterday. Like the way remember it ... but you know what, it is all life experience :-) Its how I like to think of it. A little older, but none the wiser :-)

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful, have so much fun!

2:47 AM  
Blogger mareGa said...

Lo... have a great time!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Melanie O. said...

Sounds wonderful, Juls -
No doubt you will have a fantastic time. xox

10:10 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Merry Christmas Julia! XX

12:14 AM  
Blogger travel notes said...

Have a lovely Christmas x

3:41 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Merry Christmas gorgeous! Bring home a horny Frenchman for me. xx

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful time. Am missing you very much. It's been a long lonely Christmas. Sigh. Your sister's not even at home.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Anon...I need a clue as to who you are! Please email me!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home