Monday, January 15, 2007

Bye, Rali!

Rali left on Saturday after a three week visit and a fun send off on Friday night. And when I say fun, I say that I'm not drinking again till June. I can't remember much, apart from the basics: a bunch of friends, dinner at the local Thai place with delightful Hunter Valley wines, Jager bombs at various Oxford St bars, then Rali and I down at hell-on-earth for the second time in a week, however their royal highnesses allowed us into Hemmesphere this time which is much more our cup of tea, and where we had "two Grey Goose French martinis and a packet of cigarettes please" before eating 1.5 Quarter Pounders with cheese each (it being so delicious at the time) and cabbing it home in a blur.

What a fun time the past few weeks were. See you soon bella!


Yes


Keeping me in my place


Happy days


No more!


Boobs


"I'm not watching that Anne movie!"

2 Comments:

Blogger AlphaChick said...

It was a fantastic night from start to finish. THANK YOU! I'm grateful photos are largely of the early evening ;)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Others can be arranged... ;-)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home