Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Don't Believe In God

But I do believe there is some kind of power out there.

This morning I was witness to a motorcycle accident. The cyclist kept looping through the air and somehow survived. Seconds beforehand, watching the two bikes in front of me, I was thinking how I really should get my motorcycle license.

There's my answer.

And it's interesting how the instincts kick in. I pulled over and ran to him, as did others, and after calling the ambulance, told him he would be ok. Later he looked up with scared eyes and said, "thank you". I don't know, sometimes people are amazing things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

oh that is horrible! glad the cyclist is ok

i think you have your answer about the license!

9:27 AM  
Blogger surfercam said...

oh no!
Pretty scary watching something like that.
I'm not against motorcycles, but I really don't like them.
Did you know that there is a 100% chance of having an accident if you own a motorbike?

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home