Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This Week

A First: Will had the better of me last night when I looked after the kids, going in to watch a movie (not allowed during the week), so nonchallantly as to make me think it was ok. Not ok when mum and dad got home! So cute!
Loving: The lines, "don't you want to feel my bones, on your bones, it's only natural", Bones, The Killers.
Received: My shiny new Canon SD700IS camera, yay! And double yay!
Enrolled In: Spanish beginner's classes with D, starting in a month. Si!
Changed Ringtone Again To: "Given Brendan's Italian heritage, it's called Fellini's". One of the stupidest lines I've heard, it needed it's own guest appearance as my ringtone. This from ACA's Lara Bingle/Brendan Fivola story last night.
No More: Kitchenware. I bought up at The Essential Ingredient and elsewhere over the weekend and there is simply. no. more. room. Can I Net Nanny Peter's of Kensington?
One Word For The Oscars: Lame.

4 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

great lyrics.

12:32 PM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Hola Jules!
Big fan of Fevola (only b/c he plays for my team).
His (ex)wife is one scary looking lady...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

That she is. The fake tan, the chiselled features, it's not something I would want to wake up to.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

OMG - serious camera envy. Does your new camera totally rock?

I have been thinking about getting a digital SLR, but having just spent up big on my super-cute, super-small laptop, I think I've blown my tech budget for the entire year already.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home