Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Fucking hell, I just realised single is the only way to go on Valentine's Day!
No bollocks about roses and restaurants or moral dilemmaing over "well I know it's all just commercial and I don't buy into it but I'll kill him if he doesn't buy me something and take me somewhere fabulous tonight". It's so easy I can't believe it!

I love that Extras II starts tonight (!!!)
I love big bowls of pasta for lunch
I love browsing flickr
I love making sarcastic comments during
plays and movies
I love "I love you"s from mum and friends this morning
I love pitying 'singles guides to surviving Valentine's Day'
I love guaranteed orgasms thanks to BOB
I love the idea of Chinese New Year banquets
I love the prospect of beach weather this weekend (please!)
I love myself, and that's the best love you can have

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I instructed Kai not to buy me anything. I refuse to succumb to it. No flowers, No chocolates, no dinner out. We'll be having stir fry tonight and watching House.

4:30 PM  
Blogger surfercam said...

I don't buy into it at all.
Why should you have to be told to be romantic on a particular day?
Spontaneity is romantic.

5:21 PM  
Blogger MissK said...

I went to an Anti Valentines get together and it was the best Valentines ever.
Teppanyaki at Chinatown,we all scored with flowers,cupcakes and chocolate.And drunken rowdiness.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home