Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Story In Pictures

I bumped ballet off because I couldn't be arsed and met S + S for a drink. It started off innocently......a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.....a good catch up......I had to get home for Extras but the wine was delicious and the company so good......and a stranger was giving us free shots...soon I was doing pirouettes......oops!......and we were posing for self-timed photos......ooh sexy theme......jazz hands theme......silly buggers par excellence......we almost made sexytime......and then we were ravenously hungry, so to Bar Reggio we went. People were waiting 1.5 hours for a table so I 'adjusted' my top and we were seated in 10 seconds flat......I flirted in Italian to our waiter who reminded me of Anthony Bourdain...and scoffed my delicious tortellini boscaola in record time...and one more sultry photo......before we headed home singing The Killers very loudly.
What a top night! Beats two hours of ballet anytime!

2 Comments:

Blogger AlphaChick said...

Worth the 24 hour wait!! You guys look gorgeous! Miss you xxx

9:31 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Haha geez I was a little tipsy when I got home last night!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home