Monday, April 09, 2007

4 Days Off

Gosh it feels nice. Of course, I couldn't sleep in (and the cunt neighbours have been quiet, what are the chances?).

So we got plenty stoned - luckily the best kind of stoned: cruisey and chilled out - and watched Borat and massive amounts of Girls of the Playboy Mansion and other Foxtel wonderfulness. But we ate more food than I could ever imagine, in fact it was hand-to-mouth for two whole days. We hoovered Turkish pizzas, chips, sour gummy bears, Easter eggs, cookies, Chinese food, and then some. Shudder. We started the weekend with a few blissful hours at the Ginseng Bathhouse, our bodies scrubbed to baby-soft, it really is heaven.

Either side I spent some lovely time with my kick-arse mum, smearing honey on my face, getting an eyelash tint, and memorising rapid dieting menus.


Study In Slothdom #1


Study In Slothdom #2

2 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

Sounds like a blast :)

I feasted on chocolate easter bunny ears and left the mangled [deaf] carcasses for smaller family members. Love the long weekend.

xx

4:35 AM  
Blogger surfercam said...

I'm spending next easter with you.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home