Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ridiculously Early Sunday Morning Snippets

Because the cunt queen neighbours have yet again come home in the wee hours and are blaring lame-ass techno and talking shite on the balcony in his whiney English accent, I have been awake since 6am. I am watching South Park. Mr Garrison: "I have to get to the jiz convention!" Gold.

Em's hen's night last night was great fun! Nice bunch of girls not into the usual hen's shenanigans thank god, Bollywood theme, good dinner and Em and I were first up at 'curryoke' - Jason and Kylie's Especially For You. Shame I can't sing. Lucky for alcohol.

Caught up with Kurt from Ios on Friday night. Nice bloke. What I thought would be a couple of catch-up drinks after work turned into a never-ending conveyor belt of drinks. Came home and hacked off chunks of bread and prosciutto San Danielle and wrote garbage on the blog, was lucid enough to keep it in draft. Many crumbs on the floor Saturday morning.

Email from Kurt: "you are a wonderful person". Unexpected compliments are the best. Make one today.

14 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Oh! we wanna see the drunken post!!
c'monnnnnnnn!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am never ever drinking again after Friday night.

NEVER.

5.30pm Sunday arvo and I am just feeling human again.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

You: broken. I: record.

Steph, it was just mumbo jumbo tripe. Usual drunken philosophising, beyond boring.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Luli said...

You poor thing! Dealing with arseholes at a time when nobody who has been drinking should be awake. I hate bastard neighbours. I live next door to a bunch of 18 year old id magazine wannabes (I don't know how many, it sounds like there are 50). They slam their front door, play music and squeel morning, noon and night.

The joys of city living. Can't live with em', can't live without em'.

8:58 AM  
Blogger surfercam said...

You should have started blaring music just as they passed out / fell asleep.
Kurt is right.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Luli, this is it. I never heard a peep out of them for 1.5 years, now it is getting more and more and during the week too, which is not on!

SC, before I went out during the day - the trough of their chemical-induced comedown - I put The Vines on really loud and hit Repeat. I was talked out of it though. Damn.

Aw shucks. You are too.

2:09 PM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Nice choice of music.
Love The Vines, but I bet your neighbours didn't first thing in the morning!

Ta Jules.....

5:36 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Love The Vines! Shame they never kicked on. His mum did our* carpets.

* The ex and I's house.

7:53 AM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Have The Vines split up already?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Yep, after that first album...or was it an EP?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Mabs said...

I'm seeing the Vines this weekend

www.southernroots.com.au

1:51 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

What! I was even told by someone in the know they broke up?!

Good for them - let me know how it is.

1:53 PM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Was it the same someone that told you about Santa????

2:01 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Yes.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home