Monday, August 20, 2007

Moving Misc

I am racked with guilt over telling dad: it will shatter him. He is being so nice today. There is never a right moment.

Received our first scam email about a fabulous apartment available at ridiculously low rent. Haha! Then found another place that sounded great and when we went to secure it realised the amount was the discount and not the actual rent. Luckily we caught that one in time!

Mum had a cry about me leaving yesterday. It will be so hard for her but she knows I have to do it. I really hope she does come and visit next year with the possibility of going to Russia after that. At least talking about it will make it a bit easier.

I worry every now and then of finding work and housing. Even though I'm sure we will be fine.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mabs said...

You'll be fine, you always hit the ground running.

Just make sure there's enough room for me to crash on the floor :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

and me!!!

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonne chance Julia. wow! and going to russia is so great!
delphine

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home