Friday, August 03, 2007

Shopping

Can you hear that? That's the sound of that cosmic force out there that knows when you need to save is also the same time you have an insatiable desire to shop. It's that cosmic force saying, 'na na!' If a cosmic force could rub it's hand together and giggle at you, it would be, right now.

All I can think of is gharish, fluro, 80s. Lame and lurex. All I want is playsuits and even bodysuits. That's right, everything I've totaly abhored before and probably will again soon. I want it.

Update: American Apparel has just opened an Australian site but the mark-ups are very high esp. with the dollar being so good. Hopefully you can still order off the US site and use their flatrate of $US20 international shipping.

Like I want this American Apparel skirt like nothing else...




And I need this dress to wear with major sparkly underneath:




(Basically I want everything on American Apparel at half the price...and that looks as good as it does online, I have a love/hate relationship with AA).

Hi-waisted dark denim shorts from Diesel:



And these shorts, again AA:

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger AlphaChick said...

The AA skirt, the colour especially, will look hot on you

3:38 PM  
Blogger deepkickgirl said...

No. Just. NO!

5:14 PM  
Blogger chimera said...

Love the Diesel shorts - short enough to be really sexy, long enough to not be hot pants!

6:42 PM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Those white shorts are very cool!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hehe I don't care where the great arse comes from, they are all equally inspiring ;-)

Gourmand you are always welcome for fashion and foodie talk!

8:36 AM  
Blogger surfercam said...

I'm sure they do.................!!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home