Monday, September 10, 2007

Under The Sound Of Helicopters II

A super lovely long weekend.

Jo's birthday lunch was a blast. Delicious finger food (sorry, finger food by it's defintion is delicious) and season one, disc two of Melrose Place (lame), unbeatable combination.

Then my turn for the Masterchef Challenge. I had half an hour to get it all ready after the girls left, and it was an amazing success. If I do say so myself, it was probably the best thing I've cooked so far, and I'm more impressed with being so relaxed yet organised and pulling it off. The verdict? We both gave each other top marks so no winner. Phew. Recipes coming up.

Couldn't sleep that night, like every other night this week, the helicopters were too much. Couldn't even sleep in the same bed - seems two people used to their own beds just can't get comfortable sharing one. It confirms that should I ever shack up with anyone again - own beds, preferably own houses, will be the way to go.

Joined D at the Silverchair concert, free tickets why not, and they were good, although it's the one band that I can never make out the words. Paul Mac was in the band, love Paul Mac.

3 Comments:

Blogger surfercam said...

Melrose - huh!
I used to be in love with Josie Bissett

3:41 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Yea me too. And Amanda. And Jo and Sidney. And Thomas Calabro.

Hated Billy and Alison.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

totally agree with separate beds (and houses).

I have never slept so well as I have in the past 6 weeks.

No more sharing ever again!

(I loved Billy!)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home