Monday, October 08, 2007

I Don't Know

...but sometimes, all you want is a BLT and a beer.

Sure, there's a fridge full of delights such as gourmet mushrooms and gorgonzola dolce, but nothing tonight could tempt me more than a plain old BLT: lashings of crispy free range bacon from the markets, love bite tomatoes and butter lettuce on a grilled bagel, finished with the world's best mayonnaise and pepper. Heineken and a night on the couch. Marty Sheargold and I are meant to be.

I had the agents round for an appraisal of the apartment and was happily surprised by their estimate of $30-50 a week more than what I was hoping for, so even if they were talking it up I should get an amount that I'll be satisfied with. It'll cover the mortgage and a bit of the strata. The unfun bit is now having to decide if I should rent it out furnished or what to do with my beloved furniture...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger surfercam said...

I'm in love...

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

S&W mayonnaise....I suspect that several of my excess kilos can be solely attributed to that smooth tangy goodness...

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog ... and your kind words... how funny ... I'm in the midst of a big move to... although not as big as yours. ... In three weeks I'll move up the highway — from Melbourne to Sydney. And in the meantime, I'm having heart attacks about the costs of Sydney rent! No wonder your agent told you you'd get more than you thought! (Where is your apartment!?)

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home