Thursday, October 11, 2007

Listen Up Mofos

We got tickets to The Spice Girls in Madrid! I was up for 4.5 hours last night trying to get pre-sale tickets to no avail, then got in this morning to find a new link which got us tickets in a flash.

Posh and Geri want us there! I never really liked them originally, except for having a huge crush on Geri (bought Playboy just for her). But now I just love them and the concert will be so much fun, especialmente en Madrid. Maybe Becks will be moving, grooving next to us on the dancefloor.

4 Comments:

Blogger surfercam said...

You had me at "bought Playboy just for her"....

I never knew she was in Playboy!!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger AlphaChick said...

Well done, babe!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

congrats!!!

wow!

I am SO jealous!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Weird - I was watching the Spice Girls special earlier this week on one of the music channels. Weird to think how long the Spice Girls have been around for now.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home