Thursday, November 15, 2007

3 Weeks

+ I need to keep packing but I'm watching Knocked Up. The bearded friend jokes are the best!
+ The excitement has really kicked in and everything now feels like a countdown. To-do lists are being ticked off, all the logistics taken care of, even the tax is done (if only I can find the rest of my papers to reconcile the numbers...)
+ Skype and webcams installed. Skype is cool, when it works.
+ My place looks fabulous. Shame I hadn't made it look so good just for me.
+ Ladies, if you're needing any beauty appointments before Christmas, book them in stat. I only just nabbed the last laser appointment in December.
+ It's an interesting cook's challenge using up what's in your pantry and fridge/freezer and not allowing yourself to buy any non-essential groceries. Completely essential though are mangoes and new season plums, peaches, nectarines. Yum.
+ I sent a friend my new address today, and it was a real kick.
+ I'm moving to Amsterdam!

6 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

wheeeeeee! It's soon...x

12:48 AM  
Blogger Cooks said...

are you in the NL in time for the Christmas pissup the 15th?

7:01 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hmph!! You didn't send ME your new address!!

loving the mangoes at the moment...bought a case on Wednesday....mmmmmmm

8:06 AM  
Blogger Mabs said...

You're moving to Amsterdam!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Getting exciting now!

11:06 AM  
Blogger surfercam said...

I watched Knocked Up on the weekend - that is one funny movie!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home