Monday, November 26, 2007

Farewell Party!

We had our farewell party yesterday and it was so much fun. We had a great spot on the balcony of The Clock, my favourite local, and luckily the weather was top notch after a week of grey and almost everybody came and had a great time.

It was wonderful to catch up with mates, especially some I thought wouldn't make it. Everyone got on, the vibe was great. Champers flowed so of course we got loose, and the night kicked on to Bondi for more drinks and laughs and hooligan behaviour.


Thank you G for the wonderful photos...

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

twas fun and great to se you before you go

xoxox

10:04 PM  
Blogger deepkickgirl said...

Farewell party? Are you going somewhere? You never tell me anything!

6:54 AM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Yum!
Love the Clock.
Had one of the best meals ever there - asparagus with parmesan and truffle oil, steak, and all washed down with a bottle of Starvedog Lane Shiraz....

4:04 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

You too Sare.

Hahahahaha KB!

SC - yum, so did I a few years ago, parpadelle with duck ragu. A follow-up visit wasn't that great, but it's a fantastic pub.

4:09 PM  
Blogger AlphaChick said...

'Hooligan behaviour' ... I can only begin to imagine. Hehehe

10:33 PM  
Blogger Vida said...

Hi Julia, I definately know there is a Chilean bakery that sell the cakes you commented on in Paul's site (Eat Me). I remember buying them but I will have to let you know the exact address. Leave it with me and I will get back to you asap. Vida x
Vidaatpenthouse2.blogspot.com

3:45 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Oh that's wonderful, thanks Vida!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! Where is it from?

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Julia - anytime for you, thanks!

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home