Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Rest Of The Weekend

We caught the ferry back to Manly and I got cross with him in the rain. But we had a nice breakfast in the morning and then I headed back for my apartment inspection. D and I went back into town to try on warm jackets, ordered them online for half the price, then hit Bite Me Burgers for a burger feast. We stuffed ourselves with $50 worth of deliciousness: six mini burgers, a footlong hot dog with the works, large chips and icecream sandwiches. It was all fantastic, so be sure to try them.

Late at night we were treated to SBS showing dig! which we'd always wanted to see. What a fantastic documentary! As imdb says, a must-see even if you're not a fan of the bands. Woo hoo!
Spent Sunday with mum as I hadn't seen her in a while, and had a top day. Including a wonderful lunch of prawn ravioli and scampi risotto at WBJ's Nino's Hideaway (laughable how good it was compared to Rockpool), a walk with Nut along Bronte Beach, and the swelling of my heart when mum told me, over a glass of wine in the sunshine, that she is so happy for me going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home